South County Chiropractic offers Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, and Myofascial Release Therapy.
Massage therapy has been known to help with a number of health issue. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Increase joint flexibility
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
Therapeutic massage has proven to be an effective complement to chiropractic care. Chiropractic and massage are both based on the belief in the innate power of the body. Together chiropractic and massage facilitate the natural healing process by keeping the body in proper alignment and enduring a free flow of nerve impulses and circulation of fluids.
Problems in the musculo-skeletal system can impede the natural healing process, and often cause dysfunction and pain. Dr. Rainka feels it is important to treat soft tissues such as muscles and tendons to help prevent and correct subluxations, and lessen accompanying pain. Together, chiropractic and massage provide you with a more complete and effective system of healthcare.